US Supreme Court hands a defeat to Soros

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Aug 16 20:08:33 PDT 2020

> Soros is globalist, and willing to destroy nations to affect his agenda, e.g. Ukraine.

	soros is a jew-US nazi. Ukraine was one of the latest targets of the pentagon. Oops. The jew soros is an agent of the pentagon. Who would have though that...

	also, as a jew-pentagon-US nazi, soros is the best friend of trump and accomplices

> The "pound me too" #metoo was indeed a farce, at least after it died, yet it was a powerful and effective tool for a time period, causing many to suffer/ lose their jobs etc, unjustly.

	hollywood is a key pentagon propaganda outlet, and the WHORES who want to 'work' there know it. So it's a double farce. WHORES whining because they are treated according to their nature, and pretending to have any 'moral high ground' when they actually are pentagon...whores.

> One thing Soros is strongly opposed to is the USA's "anti sex-trafficking" laws.

	bullshit

>  - There may actually be real problems which actual humans face, and which Soros profits from, and which the USA's "anti sex-trafficking" laws attempt to handle.

	lawl - Have you and Jim Bell already liberated iran and cuba? Don't forget to bring your super quantum super secret ray, your bible, and coca cola!

>  - More superficially, to oppose "anti sex-trafficking" laws, at least to do so "with no nuance or specificity", is surely unlikely to gain the needed widespread support for such a proposed change ?

	what proposed change