FLU Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Aug 16 00:44:29 PDT 2020

On Sun, 16 Aug 2020 03:05:20 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> JuanG Parroted:
> >> https://www.argentina.gob.ar/noticias/
>
> > 	yes, government agent juan keeps spaming his idiotic garbage.
> > 	with assholes like juan freedom needs no enemies.
>
> Keep on tweeting links to your official argie gobierment.

	I'm literally loling...

	if you were not illiterate, you'd learn that what I linked is the argie government candidly admiting that they are soros' handmaiden. Soros is 'collaborating' with the argie government in the field of 'sex education', aka feminazi propaganda, in govt schools. You know, soros. The 'left wing' spokesman of the pentagon.

	You on the other hand are collaborating with the pentagon's flu hysteria PSYOP.

	How many fucktards in this fine mailing list believe the flu fairy tale? The vast majority eh? What a fine, enlightened mailing list...