US Supreme Court hands a defeat to Soros

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Aug 15 20:14:40 PDT 2020

On Sat, Aug 15, 2020 at 02:53:48AM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Aug 2020 12:39:45 +1000
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
> >    "they [MSM] don't want to have Americans hearing that George Soros is willing to fight to the death for sex trafficking"
> >

> 	lawl - soros is a feminazi, anti-sex cunt. Exactly like you. Then again, one can't expect a trumpo fucktard to be able to put 2 and 2 together...

Here you claimed "soros is a feminazi, anti-sex cunt".

That position does not make sense in the face of the quote you quoted, that "Soros is willing to fight to the death for sex trafficking".

Your position is contradictory to the quote you quoted.

In the face of this contradiction, I suggested this is an example of someone 'eager to see anti-sex crusaders' where they do not exist.