*SPAM* Cryptocurrency: Rise and Fall of Bitcoin (2011 Throwback Docu)

Se7en se7en at cock.email
Fri Aug 14 12:46:52 PDT 2020

On 20-08-14 05:34:35, grarpamp wrote:
> > I believe the reason this is considered spam is because
>
> ...antispam.
>
> No, the actual reasons were detailed in the score block.

I know.

> Humorous such a system claiming to "protect" users
> from "spam" to be modifying the subject, adding blocks
> of data *spam* to it, and then itself be *spamming* the
> subscribers with the result.

As I said, I believe you confused the system.

> [Snip]
>
> > you copied rendered HTML elements
>
> Nope.

I said /rendered/ HTML elements. Look at your own damn email

> > email is incredibly large paragraphs
>
> Nmp.

You should consider who is going to read your emails if all you're
doing is copy/pasting entire articles unabridged.

--
|-----/                   | Se7en
     /  The One and Only! | se7en at cock.email
    /                     | 0x0F83F93882CF6116
   /                      | https://se7en-site.neocities.org