Hillary offers to "help" Biden/Kamala "in any way I can" - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Aug 14 00:27:07 PDT 2020

   ‘You Should Certainly Consider That’: Clinton Reflects on Serving in Next President's Administration
   https://sputniknews.com/us/202008141080160510-you-should-certainly-consider-that-clinton-reflects-on-serving-in-next-presidents-administration/

      .. "I’m ready to help in any way I can..."
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B-5_kBedS0

      .. “I want to add my voice to the many who have endorsed you to be our president,” Clinton said at the time. “Just think what a difference it would make right now if we had a president who not only listened to the science, put facts over fiction, but brought us together, showed the kind of compassion and caring that we need from our president and which Joe Biden has been exemplifying throughout his entire life.”