Soros: Trump “remains very dangerous,” because “he’s fighting for his life and he will do anything to stay in power.” - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Aug 12 22:22:24 PDT 2020

Soros lays down the law for November: apparently according to Soros, Trump is "fighting for his life" in this upcoming election.

It does not surprise me that Skull & Bones "graduates" would lay down such principles.

Do not take November for granted folks.

   George Soros Discusses “Revolutionary Moment,” Market Bubble, Punishing Trump After Election
   http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/george-soros-discusses-revolutionary-moment-market-bubble-punishing-trump-after-election/

      Don’t put any of this in a bad light.

      If you said it like it was bad, that would be an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.

      MarketWatch:

         … ‘We are in a crisis, the worst crisis in my lifetime since the Second World War. I would describe it as a revolutionary moment when the range of possibilities is much greater than in normal times. What is inconceivable in normal times becomes not only possible but actually happens. People are disoriented and scared. They do things that are bad for them and for the world.’

         “Even in the United States, a confidence trickster like Trump can be elected president and undermine democracy from within,” he said. “But in the U.S. you have a great tradition of checks and balances and established rules. And above all you have the Constitution. So I am confident that Trump will turn out to be a transitory phenomenon, hopefully ending in November.”

         Until then, however, Soros warned that Trump “remains very dangerous,” because “he’s fighting for his life and he will do anything to stay in power.” He added that Trump will be held accountable for his violations of the Constitution if he loses the presidency.