Tech Xplore: 'Achilles' flaw exposes a billion Android phones

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Aug 12 16:11:07 PDT 2020

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 06:57:57 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Tech Xplore: 'Achilles' flaw exposes a billion Android phones.
> https://techxplore.com/news/2020-08-achilles-flaw-exposes-billion-android.html

> https://techxplore.com/news/2018-03-critical-flaws-amd-chips.html

	Notice how such 'vulnerabilities' have never ever led to any noticeable change or consequence.

	The monopolies that produce such trash products actually keep getting bigger! The more 'vulnerabilities' the bigger the US cancer gets. I'm sure that 'libertarians' would argue that 'the market' 'demands' garbage.

> Engadget: WSJ: TikTok used a loophole to track MAC addresses on Android.

	anti china propaganda

> > WIRED: When Private Security Cameras Are Police Surveillance Tools.

	When? Always. 'private' fascists cooperating with the fascist state. Shocking!