Breaking Defense: GPS Anti-Jam M-Code Takes Two Steps Forward

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Aug 11 13:26:34 PDT 2020

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 19:40:35 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Just because YOU call something "propaganda" doesn't mean that it isn't something that we might want to pay some attention to.  Even "propaganda" can contain information.

	Indeed, propagada gives you information about the way your enemy thinks, how he tries to manipulate people, etc. So you can present a few examples of propaganda and analyze them. But  that's not what you do . You constantly link propaganda as if it was fact. Lately, you even parrot a fair amount of it.

	Also, I'm very  familiar with western propaganda, especially US propaganda. I guess you never noticed it but what I mostly do on this list is shred such propaganda to pieces. Including the propaganda you link.

> Have you ever heard of a "reverse barometer"?

	I didn't know the term, but I know the idea.