Breaking Defense: GPS Anti-Jam M-Code Takes Two Steps Forward

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 12:40:35 PDT 2020

 On Monday, August 10, 2020, 02:39:14 PM PDT, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

 On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 20:46:48 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>    On Monday, August 10, 2020, 11:39:40 AM PDT, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>
>  On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 06:33:24 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Yet again, you foolishly come to conclusions with no support at all.

    Not foolishly at all.

>> I am not "cheering" anything.  I post cites to articles that I think Cypherpunks would find interesting.  This means that I both cite "good news" and "bad news" issues. (Or, possibly, "news" that is neither "good" nor "bad".)

 >   And who cares about 'news' that are not 'good' nor 'bad'? Those 'news' would be pretty irrelevant by definition. They would NOT be news.
I use the term "news" as a general term.  Don't write more into that word than is needed.

 >   The stuff you link is not 'news' but biased propaganda, regardless of you agreeing with the propaganda or not. If you don't understand what 'journalism' is and what sort of garbage the journos you link write, then you need to...get a better grasp of reality.
Just because YOU call something "propaganda" doesn't mean that it isn't something that we might want to pay some attention to.  Even "propaganda" can contain information.  Have you ever heard of a "reverse barometer"?

                 Jim Bell