Message Channels a Smidge was: Re: Whites going ape for Blacks in America -- Re: Soros' BLM

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 01:48:28 PDT 2020

Hey beautiful Ceci,

I feel a lot of pain and frustration hearing you claiming you have received
all my messages and the lists archives are fine.  How would you ever know
you have received all my messages without reviewing what I have sent?

I have a lot of evidence over here that not all my messages went through; a
day or so of messages in my outbox that got acknowledgenments and messages
in my inbox that were cc'd to cypherpunks, but are not in the list
archives.  I also have an email exchange with se7en regarding the list
dropping messages where se7en expressed confirmation of receiving a direct
email from me and not of the same one forwarded by the ml, in direct reply
to an email cc'd to the ml, signed with se7en's pgp key.

Maybe I can make a git archive of these messages in a few days.  It would
be easy to work on issues like these, by mirroring the ml on a censorship
resistant system.  Doing that seems so obvious that somebody has probably
already been doing it for some years somewhere.

You're right; this probably isn't my battle to fight.  It's pretty
important that _somebody_ address it, though.

I have "psychotic flashbacks" that send me into great tension and fear and
can produce a lot of weird behavior, but the message delivery issues are
real.  Below I'm pretending just a little to be relaxed to help you relax.

I'm parked in a wooded area today, and I napped among the pine trees
yesterday, seeing all the branches and sunlight stretching out over my
head.  I also took time to email a friend I had lost connection with,
saying that it hurt to have disconnected from her and not have made it
right yet, and I trusted her and wanted to make amends.

Caring hugs, Ceci =)