CNBC: SpaceX is manufacturing 120 Starlink internet satellites per month

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Aug 11 00:46:04 PDT 2020

	"The world is not sliding, but galloping into a new transnational dystopia. This development has not been properly recognized outside of national security circles. It has been hidden by secrecy, complexity and scale. The internet, our greatest tool of emancipation, has been transformed into the most dangerous facilitator of totalitarianism we have ever seen. The internet is a threat to human civilization."

	quote from assange in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cypherpunks_(book)

	Now, there are two mistakes on that quote. First, assage in misspelling ARPANET as internet. Second, the arpanet was never a 'tool of emancipation'. It was always a threat to human civilization and the "the most dangerous facilitator of totalitarianism we have ever see"

	no wonder non-human scum like musk is trying to further expand the reach of the  arpanet.