Breaking Defense: GPS Anti-Jam M-Code Takes Two Steps Forward

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 14:55:14 PDT 2020

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020, 5:39 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 20:46:48 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >     On Monday, August 10, 2020, 11:39:40 AM PDT, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <
> punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> https://breakingdefense.com/2020/08/gps-anti-jam-m-code-takes-two-steps-forward/
> >
> > >    I take it you're cheering the efforts of your technofascist pals eh
> Jim? now GPS can't be jammed, GPS surveillance can't be tampered with.
> Tecnofascists win!
> >
> > Yet again, you foolishly come to conclusions with no support at all.
>
>         Not foolishly at all.
>

> > I am not "cheering" anything.  I post cites to articles that I think
> Cypherpunks would find interesting.  This means that I both cite "good
> news" and "bad news" issues. (Or, possibly, "news" that is neither "good"
> nor "bad".)
>
>         And who cares about 'news' that are not 'good' nor 'bad'? Those
> 'news' would be pretty irrelevant by definition. They would NOT be news.

Hey Punk, to help clear up, I believe this list is for people who enjoy
hobby engineering in domains of security.

News about such technologies gives people important information to include
in their various work, and can also inspire projects to work on.

The people on this list make it their business to be skilled at concepts of
technical security, whether or not they have training or a paid position to
do so, as a hobby and a club, with an eye towards world freedom.

Cypher: developing security technologies
Punk: towards world freedom

I haven't read any of the manifestos or anything, it just seems obvious as
an ex hobby hacker myself.

If you'd like to join in this work there are many ways to learn.  It
involves doing a lot of puzzles that, when solved, let you do things with
technology that nobody else can do.  Pretty much almost anything.