Breaking Defense: GPS Anti-Jam M-Code Takes Two Steps Forward

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 13:46:48 PDT 2020

    On Monday, August 10, 2020, 11:39:40 AM PDT, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

 On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 06:33:24 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Breaking Defense: GPS Anti-Jam M-Code Takes Two Steps Forward.
>> https://breakingdefense.com/2020/08/gps-anti-jam-m-code-takes-two-steps-forward/

>    I take it you're cheering the efforts of your technofascist pals eh Jim? now GPS can't be jammed, GPS surveillance can't be tampered with. Tecnofascists win!

Yet again, you foolishly come to conclusions with no support at all.
I am not "cheering" anything.  I post cites to articles that I think Cypherpunks would find interesting.  This means that I both cite "good news" and "bad news" issues. (Or, possibly, "news" that is neither "good" nor "bad".)
Usually, I don't bother to explain my position with respect to that news, because I'm not generally into "virtue signalling".  You seem to be.
                    Jim Bell