see attachment 20200803-PRESS RELEASE Mr G. H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B. ISSUE -ROYAL COMMISSION into COVID-19 issues is badly needed-suppl 10-Relative

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Aug 10 05:32:32 PDT 2020

----- Forwarded message from Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> -----

From: Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net>
To: "Mr Gerrit H. Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B." <inspector_rikati at yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 22:29:43 +1000
Subject: Re: Fw: see attachment 20200803-PRESS RELEASE Mr G. H.
 Schorel-Hlavka O.W.B. ISSUE -ROYAL COMMISSION into COVID-19 issues is badly
 needed-suppl 10-Relative

Hi Gerrit, thank you for your persistence of Australian constitutional understanding/ principles.

On this Coronavirus, which was called "an exercise" by USA secretary of state Pompeo (from memory - this was near the start in February), I am actually happy to go along with this "exercise" or "drill" if:

 - If the government does a full economic divorce with China, to make sure we nip their "ascendency" in the bud, just before they were about to become next global financial power.

 - That we re-industrialize Australia and the USA, and

 - Bring in tarriffs again, so that Australians have a fair playing field for our own jobs and our own products.

What was done in the past was treasonous against Australians, and I believe against our constitution.

Communist Chinese history shows how bad the world would be under Chinese rule - from Tianenmen Square to the Tibetan ethnic cleansing, China has shown that the CCP would be really terrible, at least for us Westerners who are used to some basic levels of freedoms and "right to peaceful protest" etc.

I stand with many others at the ready for intense and prolonged fight however, if anything resembling "mandatory vaccinations" or ID microchipping comes along!

This COVID shutdown is at least nominally on the basis of the righteous foundation of a quarantine issue, which would rightfully be a Federal matter constitutionally.

As long as this is used to divorce with China, and as long as it is not used to institute certain dictatorial and human rights abusing regimes, then I am not going to personally fight the issue of wearing masks, or of staying home for a few months.

It seems obvious to me that China has violated their contracts with the international bankers - they were shipped most of our factories and took most of our jobs, and were just about to be crowned the new financial Empire of the world (say, for the next century), but was NOT supposed to build their military, and was supposed to abide by the rulings of the International Court of Arbitration (amongst others).

And, China started ignoring the rulings of these courts they signed agreements to be a part of.

And, China is now rapidly building their military.

So, clearly China broke their contracts with the Rothschilds "world" bankers.

And then to top it all off, China locked Wuhan down REALLY HARD, and did largely protect the rest of China - basically zero Covid-19 cases in Beijing and all the other major population centers in China,

BUT, China shipped out their Wuhan residents BY THE PLANE-LOAD, to the rest of the world - to countries like Australia, USA, etc.

So when it comes to Chinese lives, China protects them, but when it comes to non-Chinese lives, China did NOT exercise any duty of care to us, and was RECKLESS in sending thousands of their citizens to other countries.

China also harvests human organs from their Falun Gung prisoners (Falun Gung is basically a simplified version of Tai Chi), which is simply terrible, and we should not do business with such a regime.

If you want to learn more about the nature of the Chinese in relation to power and in relation to other humans, a Chinese woman wrote a somewhat lengthy book to inform us and to warn us, called "Thick Face, Black Heart".

In my opinion, as an international "partner" of any sort, China, in particular the CCP, is a menace.

So in conclusion, the above might explain why some people may support an economic divorce from China - it is not just about our own jobs (but it's also about jobs and looking after our own people).

It appears, in a real sense, that there was a choice between the Rothschilds bankers, and the CCP as overlords, and I do not hesitate at all to choose the Rothschilds over the CCP, and I make no apology for doing so!

Finally, if there is any possibility that the Chinese (who reportedly stole the original Covid-19 samples from a Canadian bio laboratory) may choose to launch a bio attack against the West, then it might actually be wise that we in the West are having this "trial run" and learning how and when to wear masks, and learning to prepare with some extra rice and water in storage - these preparations are not a bad thing for us to be doing.

We also have the real opportunity to reach out to our neighbours, to lend a helping hand or at least a word of moral support.

This financial divorce with China which seems to be underway, is not going slowly, in fact I think it is going rather quickly.

We should have a little patience with the authorities as they too are learning how to conduct themselves in this new situation.

We should especially not target any particular group of people, either ethnicity or job sector - we are Australians, and we all deserve dignity.  For those who want to target something, simply call out bad behaviour, or bad actions where someone is hurt or treated badly, and where you can, offer help.

Good luck everyone,
Zen

----- End forwarded message -----