Cryptoanarchism writecode vs SJW style methods [re: mentions child gangs slave in source]

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Sun Aug 9 19:50:39 PDT 2020

On 08/09/2020 02:11 PM, grarpamp wrote:
>> https://github.com/openzfs/zfs/issues/10458
>> https://developers.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=16559200&cid=60174924
>> https://developers.slashdot.org/story/20/06/12/0543254/openzfs-removed-offensive-terminology-from-its-code
>
> Most opensource project issue trackers now experiencing same.
>
> Master/slave? ...

What's funny here is that these authoritarians are functioning as
masters. So they ought to start by eliminating themselves ;)

<snip>

> But does seem they forgot to destroy some devices in their PC's first
> to set proper example.

OK, they oughta nuke their PCs first.

<snip>

> Of far more important matter to this forum...
>
> Remember, authoritarians also deploying some of the same SJW
> style methods to condition you susceptible so that you will remove
> strong crypto, decentralization, privacy, p2p, anonymity,
> cryptocurrency, distributed voluntary cooperation, etc...
> the very cypherpunk cryptoanarchism... from your code.

Yep, they're a bunch of fucking thieves and rapists ;)

> Be aware of that, don't fall susceptible,
> continue writing the cypherpunk code of cryptoanarchism.
> May it yield a more free peaceful forceless loving world.

"Do what thou wilt. Love is the law. Love under will."

>     I strongly suspect the people who are pushing for these things
> fall into two camps. The first camp are people who genuinely want to
> control the language, and by proxy, thought. These are very dangerous
> people and should be resisted at all times.

Not just resisted. They must be killed after their first offense.

> The second camp are people
> who genuinely want to do something so they can be a part of this
> current trend and feel like they are participating in a meaningful
> way. These are ordinary decent people, but are certainly influenced by
> the bluster and actions of the first camp.

Agreed.

>     Here's the thing, though. If you're in the second camp, your
> actions will not save you from the first camp. The authoritarians in
> the first camp are fundamentally about control, and if you stand in
> their way, your past actions will mean nothing. Anything less than
> complete subservience to whatever ideology is currently in vogue in
> the first camp, is treated as a viral attack and is stamped out with
> extreme prejudice. Your past capitulation will not serve you in the
> future.

Exactly.

>     Nobody--at least nobody with a lick of sense or
> proportion--actually thinks that changing "master/slave" to something
> else will accomplish anything of substance or real value. It's nothing
> more than a publicity stunt to demonstrate that you are not like those
> people over there, the racists. It's a signal of your adherence to the
> new narrative, nothing more. The authoritarians in the first camp will
> acknowledge your signal, and they now know that later you will be more
> likely to accept the next click on the ratchet. Make no mistake,
> however; when they ratchet it too far for you, nothing you did in the
> past will save you.
>
>     It's the behavior of cults, and used to great effect at
> controlling behavior. What's surprising is how many tech people are
> susceptible to it.

Cults, sure. But fundamentally it's the behavior of dictatorships.