Whites going ape for Blacks in the US shithole

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 16:54:02 PDT 2020

James, I enjoy relating across culture bounds, but part of our JOBS here is
PROTECTING people from misleading information, and I am tasked with doing
this too.

Please let people make their own decisions and if you are aware of sharing
biased information, please inhibit this share.

Really when the flurry is too large I'll be looking for ways to make the
area look more open to dialogue that I can come up with when taxed and
confused, and that may come down to trying to tax the people or groups
expressing overly-biased information somehow.  My "superiors" can change
this behavior if there is reason to do so.

-

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.