Cryptoanarchism writecode vs SJW style methods [re: mentions child gangs slave in source]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 16:09:51 PDT 2020

This appears to be mostly about wording of computer terms, not ongoing
human trafficking which I am passionate about and overlaps with software.
I only read the first link.

One way to handle the referenced issue quickly is to place a prominent
message in support or not in support of Black Lives Matter in the project,
and if in support ask Black Lives Matter to come together to express an
opinion on the details.

I have not managed to return to the other threads I am participating in
yet.  Sorry.

-

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.