States of Liberation - Tech re: Harvard launches contact tracing app

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Aug 9 01:29:50 PDT 2020

On Sun, Aug 09, 2020 at 03:27:59AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> Central tracking authority forces, databases recording lives,
> control switches over you, CBDC's, democracy machines...
>
> "Liberation" "technology"? This?!?! ... Lol.

One thing Juan consistently got right…

> Without educating and rising up a state of liberation first,

The primary state of liberation must begin within the individual, to acknowlege a right, then, for this to be meaningful in this world, this must extend to one or another action, in this world, an action which is the living of that right, in the face of the world's governments saying "no, that's illegal".

To handle ones fellow humans, be mindful of their expectation that you take your duty of care to them, seriously, as in driving safely, not putting others or their property at risk etc.

> naught is left but to weep for yourselves,
> as they whip you with your own tools you created shackled around you.

Making any decision to play in this realm of little faith, a none too easy question.  Most tech ends up used against our own interests, so we need something other than "new tech" - we need something rising within the individual.