" Well, we can thank government agents like Jim Bell and his fucking lies for providing such an excuse." [WAS: Got Drunk And Accidentally Hit The Return Button Before I Finished Blathering Endlessly...

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Aug 8 17:39:11 PDT 2020

   Freedom is won by the Army Of One

   there was a Dark Cloud gathering over the world that needed to be dealt with

   Entitled, self-serving AssHoles are dancing in the streets, with *no* idea that they are puppets on a string whose role is to suffer the *real* pain and shed the *real* blood that the PuppetMasters will be using to throw the net over those still capable of understanding freedom

   bask in the 'shame' that is inevitable when one counters the 'narrative' of the Dark OverLords

   the Dark Forces are playing for 'all of the marbles'

   having the courage to stay the course

   taking a moral stance - a million simple souls who come to their moment of truth, take a moral stance, and stand fast

   The Future Is Now

   a million little people to do a single thing...a small thing.  A thing that is insignificant, in the larger scheme of things, but a thing that is *right*

   Blame Nobody.  Expect nothing.  Do something.