[MINISTRY] - Twitter: “state-financed media organizations with editorial independence, like the BBC in the UK or NPR in the US for example, will not be labeled”

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Sat Aug 8 17:10:29 PDT 2020

Sorry, left out the actual George Galloway piece:

    George Galloway: I now wear a star on my chest thanks to Twitter’s extraordinary ‘state media’ discrimination
    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/497370-galloway-twitter-state-affiliated/

----- Forwarded message from "Zig the N.g" <ziggerjoe at yandex.com> -----