Message Channels a Smidge was: Re: Whites going ape for Blacks in America -- Re: Soros' BLM

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 18:49:56 PDT 2020

My dear Karl,

Please, calm your heart and breath slowly, darling.  Everything is okay
with the list archives and I've been receiving all your messages to the CP
list.  Believe me, each one of them.  Why do you think I was complaining
about your emails?  Hahaha!!  ;D

You do _not_ need to copy anyone to your answers, but you can copy me if it
makes you feel more comfortable, more secure and warm in this moment.  <3

Just relax and be calm, please.  There is life outside, out the lists, out
the blockchains, out the Internet.  This list is strangely cute and I also
love it, but try to get some fresh air.  It will be healthy for you, dear.
<3

Greg is a very lovely person and pretty, pretty busy.  He donates a lot of
time and patience for managing this list adequately and I admire him really
a lot.  I don't know what happened about your message, but don't be
annoyed, everything is alright.  Nothing personal, nothing for losing your
sleep or wasting your time creating crazy conspiracy theories, please...  :P

Well, I will be silent, trying to sleep.  Sorry, I am always trying to
sleep because I have a very brutal insomnia, and I am happier when I have
water, food, and sleep.  Choose wisely your priorities in the life,
darling.  Without enough sleep, my bad mood is epic!  Without Internet,
it's even worse!  I seem a furious devastating monster, grrr...
Hahahaha!!  ;D

Tender kisses!!!  Take care and be well, please.  <3

Ceci
Loving.  Caring.  Sharing.  Being Excellent To Each Other And To Our
Hackerspace.  <3
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison