Whites going ape for Blacks in America -- Re: Soros' BLM _finally_ lifting their image, much to Soros' relief -- Re: surprisingly, Soros now pins US color revolution on Trump

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 16:54:27 PDT 2020

I'm not sure our emails are reaching the list.  They don't seem to all be
in the archive.  Maybe we triggered a brief DoS?

It sounds like you hold a lot of reasons to be very angry around race
issues.

Is it accurate that your people need fairness with regard to the story of
white and black people being understood by the public?

<snip>

> I don't know where to go on uncensored channels to find the videos you
> describe.  I consider uncensored social media to be scuttlebutt, mastodon,
> possibly steem ... What do you consider uncensored social media?

I ask because media censorship is a huge concern of mine and sometimes gets
squarely in the way of accurate discourse.  It can seem a very complex
challenge.

<snip>

> On Mon, Aug 3, 2020, 9:35 PM <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2020-08-03 21:37, Karl wrote:
>> > James it sounds like we've been exposed to significantly different
>> media,
>> > giving us different beliefs.
>>
>> Just search uncensored social media.  You will find huge numbers of
>> videos of black gangs attacking whites.
>>
> <snip>

I've received some links from you to duckduckgo, alternative media, and
archive.is .  Are these what you mean when you say uncensored social media?