Whites going ape for Blacks in the US shithole

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Aug 6 15:40:10 PDT 2020

On Fri, 7 Aug 2020 07:48:45 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> The Topic was Karl's deluded belief that whites were physically
> attacking blacks in America with impunity today,

	so I provided a list of all the crimes that whites commit at a global scale, including attacking and murdering people of all races. I also mentioned basic historical facts showing the enslavement and persecution of 'dark' people by whites, in the US. And elsewhere.

> There were white slaves in America before there were black slaves in
> America.  The Muslim world had been raiding white countries for slaves
> for a long time.

	are you saying there were muslims in north america? The north american califate? Muslims enslaved whites in 'america'? or are you drunk? or what

> The Barbary wars were fought over Muslims enslaving white Americans.

	that was the first time the US cunts, led by jefferson, did a crusade/jihad against 'al qaeda', because 'national security'.

	Yes, that's another hilarious aspect of the history of the US. The slave owning jefferson cunt, who wrote the jefferson bible, was also a crusader against 'muslamic terrists'.

> American slaves were not enslaved by Americans but purchased from black
> people

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_breeding_in_the_United_States

	Hey James, how did you manage to finish primary-state-school-indoctrination-camp without learning any history?

	Also, looks like you can't even speak english. Yes, slaves were 'imported' from africa and then kept as slaves in the US shithole. Keeping somebody as a slave is tantamout to 'enslaving' him.