Whites going ape for Blacks in the US shithole

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Aug 6 14:12:36 PDT 2020

> On 2020-08-06 04:06, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 17:09:23 +1000
> > jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
> >

> >> Where are the white racist equivalents?
> >
> > 	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States
>
> Slaves in Africa were generally

	Sorry James, the topic was slaves in the US, not in africa, and it was an example of the way the US was 'founded', run and is still run by white supremacists. Besides, slaves were 'bred' in your shithole, I mean, Your country.

	I also linked a sample of the many organized crimes that your country commits at a global scale. All those crimes are commited by white, jew-kkkristian, fascist, anti-libertarian, white-supremacists like you, with some help from the joos. So maybe stop whining about blacks a bit?

	Let me mention yet another entertaining fact about the history of Your Country. The 'democratic' party that you pretend to hate was the party of 'free trade', slavery and genocide. You know, jefferson, jackson and co. In other words, your white-supremacist, fake-libertarian views are exactly those of the demrats.