Killing President Trump

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 02:02:47 PDT 2020

Se7en, many of us are not having our emails forwarded by the list, can you
verify you received this?

Also, we need to be careful around having groups engaged in ways that
produce further harm towards them unless they are strong enough.to handle
it.  I may have brought further psyop targeting to the group, unsure.