A problem with the ICC - Assange - Fw: Preliminary Investigation Request delivered to The Hague: The International Criminal Court

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Aug 4 18:47:55 PDT 2020

There is a problem with "the Hague" ICC or International Criminal Court:

   The authority you go to, is the authority you give power to.

It is evident that globalist institutions have failed us, and are part of the despotic globalist agenda.

Of this dichotomy, Nationalism is a less chaotic solution for the world.

Perhaps we could see the Brits stap up to the plate and build a little standing in the Crown - there is dignity in doing so, rationalism from a national sovereignty perspective, it is better than the globalist ICC authority for many reasons still.

The people are another authority we can go to, but they are overly frouridated vaccinated schooled and "entertained", so generally asleep, and thus a hard haul to motivate into action...  Trump did a little of that when he put out the somewhat successful call to "uphold your great second amendment" after which we saw a number of cases of "red necks" defending various local businesses, which was great to see.

The authority you go to, is the authority you give power to.

Choose wisely,

----- Forwarded message from "Phillip Adams via Change.org" <change at e.change.org> -----