Fwd: Whites going ape for Blacks in America -- Re: Soros' BLM _finally_ lifting their image, much to Soros' relief -- Re: surprisingly, Soros now pins US color revolution on Trump

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 15:18:41 PDT 2020

Hey,

I'm getting post acknowledgement emails from the list, but my posts aren't
showing up in the archive.

I thought the queue must be backlogged or something but then I saw Jim's 5G
email in my inbox.

I know I'm mostly just a troll, but seemed like the kind of thing one would
check in around.

I've also gotten cc'd replies from others that aren't showing in the
archives and likely haven't been broadcast.