The threat of privacy

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 12:59:18 PDT 2020

Just a note here to acknowledge that I am _very_ _very_ confused.

I think we're trying to build communication on the blockchain by
disrupting the list, not sure.

I think below I must have been responding to 'demonrats': my father
was very democratic, and we currently have republican power.  I try to
be extreme-left and to express dislike of democrats, myself.