The threat of privacy

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 02:52:59 PDT 2020

Zenaan leaked a mafia secret here.  It's evidence by how he has moved some
of the ongoing references we've been exchanging.

Community disruption and political fragmentation: you are not welcome here.

-

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.