Whites going ape for Blacks in America -- Re: Soros' BLM _finally_ lifting their image, much to Soros' relief -- Re: surprisingly, Soros now pins US color revolution on Trump

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 02:38:35 PDT 2020

James, we have a lot of different beliefs here.

I don't know where to go on uncensored channels to find the videos you
describe.  I consider uncensored social media to be scuttlebutt, mastodon,
possibly steem ... What do you consider uncensored social media?

I know these particular friends well enough to predict their behavior
accurately and am pretty certain they are not lying.  So I get emotionally
charged when I read what you write, and it's hard to read much of it.

My activist friend just wanted to cry and be heard about seeing his friends
murdered around him.  It was all he seemed to want.

You mention a black jogger, but not the george floyd video everybody
struggled to get recognised this year ... what do you know about the george
floyd video?

-

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.