Whites going ape for Blacks in America -- Re: Soros' BLM _finally_ lifting their image, much to Soros' relief -- Re: surprisingly, Soros now pins US color revolution on Trump

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 06:28:38 PDT 2020

Hey Zenaan.

You have written too many strange interpretations of my words here for me
to comprehend them.  It sounds like you are implying I misspoke?

I VALUE THE PRESERVATION OF _ALL_ SOULS, AND SO DO YOU.

-

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.