Whites going ape for Blacks in America -- Re: Soros' BLM _finally_ lifting their image, much to Soros' relief -- Re: surprisingly, Soros now pins US color revolution on Trump

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 04:26:11 PDT 2020

I'll respond to each thing you said with fewer words than you used, for
clarity.

On Mon, Aug 3, 2020, 12:09 AM Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 02, 2020 at 11:13:37PM -0400, Karl wrote:
> > You didn't respond to my one question to understand you other than

> > > don't
> many of
> issue
>

> Karl, you said: "whites [are] killing blacks for sport"
>
> You then said: "[regarding] blacks killing whites ... there are so many of
> us and our way of life seems so harmful ..., it seems the lesser issue to
> me"
>

> Karl, do you wish to rephrase these words you used?
>
> At the moment, I am hearing you sanctioning the killing of Whites, by
> Blacks, because "there are so many of us" and also because, you say, "our
> way of life seems so harmful".

I do not sanction any kind of killing.  I prioritize whose life to save.

Death happens: the question is whether we hold it as a goal.

It was clear in what I said that I was not sanctioning killing.

It sounds like you are shocked or angered hearing my views of whites as
having a harmful way of life, and being less important to fight to preserve
due to their numbers?  Please answer this question, I am still a beginner
in learning to hear and understand others and need some guidance I
understand.

And again Karl, when I read these words you used, I hear you sanctioning,
> that is justifying and almost explicitly supporting "blacks killing whites"
> for those two reasons that you cited.

> Again I ask you Karl, do you wish to retract what you appear to be saying?

Your words, not mine.  I murder children already myself, learning to stop
with this kind BLM movement as inspiration.  Saw a lot of black people die.

Or, do you wish to re-word what you are saying so that it is clearer,
> reflecting more accurately in some way, what you're (trying to) say?

> The rest of the conversation below, whether you meant it to or not, flows
> from this beginning of this conversation, and so until we get clarity and
> reach an accord or understanding of one another here at the beginning, then
> the rest will likely be, at best, talking at "crossed purposes to one
> another" as they say...

This is because we have emotions, I suppose.

> (PS, you complain at the top there, of me providing "insufficient" answer
> to one of your many unclear sentences which was at the very bottom of your
> email, yet we appear stuck at the beginning, where you have either
> overlooked, or perhaps not understood what I was asking you in some detail
> and clarity (see immediately below)...)

You imply blame on me for you sticking at the beginning here.  Maybe you
picked up my frustration at responding to so many following things that
charge the emotions from a place I don't understand.

What's relevent is that asking the question comes before stating
differences.  Reduces disconnection.

> > Your almost explicit sanctioning (in the words you chose to use) of the
> > > "culling of one subgroup of our community" is abhorrent, no matter the
> skin
> > > colour of the sub group you target in this way.
> > >
> > > And your stated excuse that "our way of life seems harmful to me" can
> > > never ever be a sufficient excuse for the culling of ANY sub group of
> ANY
> > > colour.
> > >
> > > Sanction the culling of one sub group (as these words just did) and you
> > > sanction the culling of any and every sub group, i.e. everybody, which
> is
> > > despotism, and makes you look like a despot when you say such things.
>

> > You are saying that all groups (all people) are precious, right?  I agree
> > with this strongly.  And what do you think of long term trends of change?

To reiterate, I believe all groups (all people) are precious, quoted
above.  This clarifies my starting statement.

> > This is one of the problems in the "Black" Lives Matter movement - people
> > > get lulled into literal extermination agendas, thinking they are
> signalling
> > > great virtue by doing so.
> > >

> > This makes no sense to me.
>
> I have asked you again - see above.

We don't want to exterminate people. <== Please reread my sentence and
understand it.  "We" here refers to you, and me.

This is a connecting point between us and opens an avenue to discuss how to
work together.

> When we sanction the murder of a sub group, we sanction the destruction of
> > > the lives of our fellow Souls, and this is a despotic position, an evil
> > > position that you appear to take (evil is that which opposes my life,
> for
> > > any individual value of "my").
> > >

> > By finding a shared concept between us, you are mediating.
> >
> > I do not believe in evil.  I do not believe anything opposes the life of
> > another.
>
> Bullets, when accurately shot, directly oppose the life of a human.
>
> Are you saying this is not true?

Yes; you're focusing only on the isolated parts of the system that relate
to producing the death, coming out in placing human blame on a metal bullet
without context.

> Engaging another life at all indicates value for its spirit in
> > some way.
>
> You said evil does not exist.
>
> You earlier said that you are personally aware of Whites shooting Blacks
> for sport.
>
> And, now you say that evil does not exist.

I'm used to holding both of these.  It means behavior we hate can exist in
systems we love.  With some contemplation you can see they don't contradict.

The fact that you say both that you are personally aware of Whites shooting
> Blacks for sport, and that evil does not exist, is very strange.
>
> As puported by you, those "Whites shooting Blacks for sport", would seem
> on any view of your assertion (presented to us with zero facts in support)
> to be a plain and simple example of some people opposing the lives of
> others (with such intent that they would murder them "for sport").
>
> Why do you say that your own assertion (as fact-free as it is at this
> point in time to me) that you know of "Whites killing Blacks for sport", is
> NOT an example of evil?

What is evil to you?  To me it seems made up to cause war.  People who harm
just believe different things are good than we do.  Productive
communication both parties value and hear resolves that.

> We must live a higher ethic collectively, and Karl, I encourage you to do
> > > so.
> > >

> > Thanks.  Let's archive this list on a blockchain.
>
> I think there is not a lot of benefit to doing so, and many more important
> jobs we could do anyway.

It is great to start working with you.  What do you know to be important?
I make a lot of decisions based on fear of cover-up/cleanup.  I see
preservation as saving lives and aiding in making good decisions later.

> > Before we came to the USA where I lived, it was covered in free black
> > >
> > > This makes no sense to me.  I cannot understand what you are saying, by
> > > reading the words you wrote.
> > >

> > Sorry, I wrote "lived" instead of "live".  Does that clear it up?  Before
>
> No.

Hrm .. is this related to China?

> > white people came to the western continent I live on, it was covered in
> > indigenous folk who had well established ways of life that mostly need
>
> So "indigenous folk of North America" are black, or I guess you just
> referred to them as black?

> There are very real and different racial issues in the USA, and I don't
> think conflating them is very useful.

Seems to be to me.  African and Native people both had their aboriginal
cultures and histories destroyed by the urges of white people; the
similarity is helpful in making decisions to protect the world.  There.is
something about us we need.to reign in, or people die en masse.

> large tracts of healthy wilderness in order to not die off.
>
> So, some "bad shit" has happened in the past.
>
> I agree with you.
>
> There are many examples, for example the current Australian Aborigines are
> actually from India, and only some 4000 years on this continent, before
> which there were an exclusively Polynesian population who were almost
> completely massacred into non-existence by the migrating Indians.  There
> were also the smalls who lived in the Blue Mountains area West of Sydney,
> New South Wales, and they were also massacred into non existence by the
> present day "Aborigines" from sub continental India.
>
> Yes, some bad shit has happened and inside of humans is the capacity for
> great evil.

Here I can more agree with the word "evil" - behaviors, not people.

Roughly, all people need to be able to live their lives.  We are asking for
ways to come together to make things right.

We're arguing a lot as we learn to listen before ourselves expressing.

--------- end of responses

> [...]
> environment
> > > still
> beliefs in

> them
> > > or
> > >
> > > Again you make assertions without support of facts.
> > >

> > Are you asking for supporting evidence to believe what I say?  If so it's
> > not hard to find and I may be able to add a little if you really don't
> > believe these things; but I am on a $20 mobile phone.
> >
> > That is a diatribe, not a conversation.
> > >
> > > You may or may not want conversation - that is a matter for you.
> > >

> > I feel this way about your end too.
> >
> > You might want to ground your words in truth rather than in propaganda.
> > > Without truth, how do you know whose agenda you are pushing, perhaps
> even
> > > thinking it is your own agenda?
> > >

> > I don't know what you are talking about here, and I'm irritated to have
> > say that.  Agendas are in all of our culture.  Truth is reality which I
> > stated.  Personal reasons are also very important for me, and it would be
> > good if we could give each other the trust of relating our experienced
> with
> > relevent honesty.  Are you asking for evidence?  Of something in
> particular?
> >
> > (For one example, why are you proposing to massively increase the
> > > population in China of blacks, just to achieve some misguided idea of
> > > "equality in China" - do you thing the Chinese would agree with you
> that
> > > they should massively increase theil Black population so you can
> "appease
> > > your White guilt"??)
> > >

> > It seems.obvious to me that what you are saying here makes no sense.
> China
> > was the tiananmen thing some time ago?
> >
> > Mediation comes from my heart.  I've never been to China.
> >
> > > People talking about white racism seem to be describing minority
> rights as
> > >
> > > No.
> > >

> > It is so hard to learn from such a short answer.  It sounds like you
> > believe white people are being wiped out by black people?
> >
> > (I'm imagining a graph of population here, but I don't want to argue with
> > you when I need to learn where you come from to stop threatening your
> > views.)
> >
> > Karl, good communication is not easy, it takes real effort and practice
> and
> > > writing, and reviewing your own words and rewriting as necessary.
> > >

> > This is so painful and reminds me of my childhood of bullying!  You talk
> > about China like it is relevent!
> >
> > What you mean to say is that both of us are rapidly learning to become
> > incredibly good communicators ;P
> >
> > But thank you I do need the pressure.  Hard next to politics.
> >
> > If you make efforts, some will assist. If you stick to cheap bullying and
> > > other tactics, little space is left for meaningful communication.
> > >

> > Spirit never dies.  Meaningful communication is the only thing that

- phone signature goes here