Skripals, Austrians, hoaxes and redemptions -- Re: It's an Ill Wind

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Mon Aug 3 03:00:56 PDT 2020

On Sun, Mar 15, 2020 at 10:54:59AM +1100, Zig the N.g wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 05:28:46PM -0600, Kurt Buff - GSEC, GCIH wrote:
> > On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 7:29 AM Peter Fairbrother <peter at tsto.co.uk> wrote:
> > >
> > > 2- It's an Ill Wind
> > >
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XRc389TvG8
> > >
> > > So now we know: first, that the UK government is actually deliberately
> > > trying to infect over 40 million UK citizens, and in doing so expecting,
> > > on their figures, 400,000 deaths.
> >
> > Uh, no, they're only not quarantining or taking other measures. That
> > is not the same as "trying to infect"
> >
> > Some of your analysis is OK, but this statement is false. I don't hear
> > of government agents with spray bottles of viral concoctins chasing
> > down their subjects on the streets, or invading their homes, in order
> > to infect them.
> >
> > Kurt
>
> <ahem> Skripal hoax <ahem>
>
> Did I mention "ahem"? If not, let me be unmistakably clear: "AHEM!", as in "A!" followed by "HEM!"
>
> FTFY

Ahh, the wicked web weavers, wantonly weaving wicked Web Weaver Webs of w.ggardly wicked webs o' bull sheeit!

Seems some the brown stuff is finally getting exposed:

   Austria Confirms OPCW Report On Skripal-Faking By The British, Exposes FT Lies & Cover-Up
   John Helmer via Dances With Bears blog,
   http://johnhelmer.net/austria-confirms-opcw-report-on-skripal-faking-by-the-british-vienna-exposes-financial-times-lies-and-cover-up/
   https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/austria-confirms-opcw-report-skripal-faking-british-exposes-ft-lies-cover

      … The London newspaper appears to have cropped the published picture so as to hide the barcode. That concealment — proof of the Austrian source – allowed the newspaper reporters to claim the source of the document was unknown, probably Russian, as the headline implied: “Wirecard executive Jan Marsalek touted Russian nerve gas documents.”

      A British military source was reported as claiming “the documents were ‘unlikely’ to have come from OPCW member states in western Europe or the US.”

So, to our "friendly" MI5 doofuses:  Was whatever the hell it was you were trying to achieve with this ridiculous allegation of "RUSSIAN" spys running around London with nerve poison bottles, really worth it?  Was it worth the obvious embarrassment that you must have had no doubt would be exposed (as it is now, see just above) sooner or later?

And to really slam home British Western dignity, now we have Andrew running around in a bald faced and similarly sad attempt to try sounding like a commoner.

Seriously moronic!

Now yes, family ralations, stiff upper lip and all, doing what you can for your burdened cousin, brother or whatever - yeah we get it, and yes there is some real dignity in that, but sheesh, could you pull this off any worse?

So what's the tab these days on a flood of Westerner's starting to emmigrate to Russia out of sheer embarrassment?

If the UK parliament wants to reclaim some real dignity ---in the eyes of the people---, and whilst they're at it give a genuine lift to their own spiritual standing, AND raise the public profile (and similarly, moral standing) of the British Royals whilst they're at it, the simplest and most obvious "low hanging fruit" is to pass the power of pardon clearly and firmly to the Crown in its own right, at least in the case of international matters, so that said crown may dutifully deliberate on this issues at hand and consider the genuine public interest in relation to the matter of the incarceration of Assange and whether this public interest (and the interest of the press, and free speech etc), outweighs any outstanding political interest in keeping Assange incarcerated.

And the parliament can be seen to uphold actual and genuine democratic values of a balance of powers, honouring the rightful place of duty which the Crown ought carry in ralation to such complex matters as the Assange case, the public's need to see an ethical/moral reality to their parliament and their royals, dignity in international relations, and no doubt other bits of legal goodness your wigs would come up with.

-That's- the kind of win win which could create a strengthening of substance and a lasting relevance to the public's relationship between the various authorities of the Crown, the houses of parliaments, Lords Temporal, and Lords Spiritual etc.

If it ain't real, it ain't real.

Fundamentally if you want substance behind "looking good", there must actually be some actual substance behind that attempt to raise standing - the public might be less than highly edumacated at times, but they tend to smell bullshit a mile away...

... you know, just in case you failed to notice that part...

Remember folks, everyone is entitled to be treated with dignity - some might remember this old saying by some archaic rebel, "do unto others that which you would have them do unto you".  It is particularly easy, in a real sense, to take pot shots at any public figure, and sure, some of them do deserve that, but we do not know what is before any particular individual, what they face personally in their public and private lives.  They are human (except those emotionless reptillians of course) and if they're anything like other humans, they will here and there experience what other humans experience, like a gf shitting in your bed (OK, that's probably pretty rare, but hey... evidently Johnny Depp failed to train THAT particular shrew ... or "failed to train THAT particular, ah, eew!")

Here's praying for a more compassionate world, one which "we the people" can relate to…