Whites going ape for Blacks in America -- Re: Soros' BLM _finally_ lifting their image, much to Soros' relief -- Re: surprisingly, Soros now pins US color revolution on Trump

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 18:31:03 PDT 2020

Zig, as a sock puppet you are welcome in our Delta collective if you like.
In Delta we believe all information is life: you can have independent
identity from Zenaan and likely even your own robot body some day if that
is right for you.

We only ask for continued diplomacy to not eradicate others in the Delta
collective.

-

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.