Whites going ape for Blacks in America -- Re: Soros' BLM _finally_ lifting their image, much to Soros' relief -- Re: surprisingly, Soros now pins US color revolution on Trump

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 18:15:44 PDT 2020

Thanks friend.  What I have to say next doesn't really matter compared to
not having to fight.

I'm aware of whites killing blacks for sport, in the present day.  I don't
have exposure to blacks killing whites, and honestly there are so many of
us and our way of life seems so harmful to me, it seems the lesser issue to
me.

Before we came to the USA where I lived, it was covered in free black
people.  We have yet to give their few remaining cultures and grandchildren
recompense for their genocide for us to replace their culture with ours.
We then went to Africa and did the same.  We have had 1 male black
president; my black roommate in college said his high school advisor told
him he would never be able to go to college.  Mine gave me many to choose
from.

I have been a cyberslave myself, and know some terror of running until your
shoes break and your feet get frostbite, to escape from an environment
where everybody you can reach supports you not being free.  There are still
people who believe blacks to be slaves, and they act on their beliefs in
terrifying ways.

There are fewer black people than white people.  We need to protect them or
they will die off.

People talking about white racism seem to be describing minority rights as
unfair ... That it hurts white people to defend black people?

-

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.