Whites going ape for Blacks in America

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 15:40:14 PDT 2020

> > report already containing hyperbole around tensions between vulnerable
> > groups, to try to pretend it is white peoples' lives who are threatened
> by
> > racism.  Like complaining about the romans who died in a gladiator
> > rebellion.  THIS FAKE SPREAD OF CULTURE GETS REAL PEOPLE KILLED.  STOP
> > PLEASE.  What you posted makes it incredibly obvious how the corporate
> > mafia are splitting apart the people trying to grow safety, independence,
> > and freedom.
> > </Aggressive>
> >
> > It's so nice to put aggressive tags around that stupid way of talking.  I
> > support underdogs of both skin colors.
>

>         It's funny that you think you have to apologize for talking
> clearly. It's also fucked up. You should stop focusing on fake politeness.

It sounds like you've been through so much, it seems I might never fully
understand.  As a kid I used to imagine strangers out there who had really
rough lives and didn't believe anyone cared for them, and I would just
spend time holding love for whoever they were, in my mind.  I know many
others do this: obviously it is no replacement for action (and such people
need a way to learn what action to take that actually accomplishes
something).

I worry when we speak with anger, we are heard with anger or fear, rather
than understanding and empowerment.  That's my experience: people don't
help me when I express anger; the topic doesn't move forward.

To translate: Two people exchanging "Fuck you!" "Fuck you too!" could
instead be "Fuck how hard this is!"  "Yeah let's do something about it!".
I don't like using that word.

If you say "fuck you" to mean "you're my bro", be aware that a good chunk
of people will hear the opposite.

Honestly, nothing seems to matter any more.  Doesn't mean I don't spasm.

Are you a coder, Punk?  I used to code C++ a lot, liked to learn to reverse
engineer stuff.  Then american activism and corporate mafia and wtf and
all.  I guess it's really important to talk about how businesses are
secretly financing the destruction of the lives of open source hackers as
much as we can, so that future people can make things that work rather than
just getting gobbled up in droves like crowds of prey.

At least I'm mostly just crazily spamming this one list right now ;p

-

There is proof inside many peoples' electronics.  Proof that a marketing
group would contract development of a frightening virus.  A virus that
responds to peoples' keystrokes and browsing habits, and changes what
people see on their devices.  A virus that alters political behavior en
masse, for profit.