NYT actually calls for "televised months long compelled confessions" - Inquisition 20.20 to begin November - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Aug 1 20:55:32 PDT 2020

Folks it's on for all - this is real, this is an actual agenda playing out before us, and called for by the USA's supposed "Paper of Record" the New York Times.

South Africa is the model.

Take nothing for granted, for a time at least...

   The New York Times is Now Proposing Literal Show Trials for White People
   http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/the-new-york-times-is-now-proposing-literal-show-trials-for-white-people/

      ... This is an inflection point for our entire civilization, one that will determine whether or not it continues to exist. ...

   The Reconciliation Must Be Televised
   https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/30/arts/television/the-moment-racism-tv.html

      What is the next step as America confronts its racism?  A broadcast spectacle, our critic writes, that could look like court, a telethon, therapy, an Oprah show — and more.

      So here we are, still in this Moment, tasked to behold the changing of names and the signaling of virtue. Waiting for meaningful legislative reform, seizing matters with civilian hands in the meantime: recasting jobs; reclaiming parks and pedestals and city streets, these local reclamations, seemingly one public space at a time. The speed of change in a country notoriously allergic to it feels like a spree, reckoning as a marathon of “Supermarket Sweep.” We know The Moment is connected to other moments yet there’s a sense in our bones that it differs from them. Who knows when such a Moment might come along again?

      ... an event — broadcast across the country, over months, not days — that squares the present with the past, that explains The Moment to those who say they are, at last, awake to it

      ... Other countries have undergone such commissions, tribunals and soul searching — among them, El Salvador, Rwanda, Peru, Germany, South Africa.

      ... Of their participants, they compel confession

      ... It should be broadcast live and streamed the way impeachments and inaugurations are; the way certain trials are. That would require more than just ABC’s audacity, however backhanded. It would need CBS’s, NBC’s and Fox’s; CNN’s, BET’s and the Weather Channel’s. It would demand the platforms of Netflix, HBO, Disney+, Hulu and Amazon. There would be no escaping this thing

      ... Slavery, however, wouldn’t be the subject of this televised reckoning. Racism would.

      ... Their confessors would be the likes of Oprah Winfrey, Gayle King ...