[PEACE] - Islam is Right about women - Re: Sydney Islamic Activists: If You Oppose Chopping Off Hands, You’re Intolerant

Zig the N.g er ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Tue Apr 28 03:51:16 PDT 2020

Once again, Islam is right about women ... so many things Islam gets right, especially about women, they're just so, so right.  About women.

   Pakistani Cleric Apologises [to Western social media] Days After Blaming Women's 'Obscenity & Wrongdoings' for Coronavirus
   https://sputniknews.com/world/202004281079118778-pakistani-cleric-apologises-days-after-blaming-womens-obscenity--wrongdoings-for-coronavirus/

      New Delhi (Sputnik): While becoming a religious preacher might not be considered a viable career option for many aspiring youngsters, the fame of Pakistan’s Tariq Jamil can be judged with the hashtags trending in support of the Islamic preacher after he was widely criticised for his comments linking women with the coronavirus.
      [nice to see some real support for those Right About Women (TM)(NPC)]

      .. On 23 April, Jamil set social media on fire saying on a Pakistani television show that "wrongdoing of women" is the reason Allah has punished the nation with coronavirus.  Prime Minister Imran Khan also appeared on the show.

      The preacher and senior member of the Tablighi Jamaat - Islamic missionary movement - apologised in a series of Twitter posts to those who may have been inadvertently hurt, and said that it was a general remark, which did not target "any specific men, women, persons or gender".

          “My goal was to remind us all to focus on the spiritual and away from our desires and the materialistic. I am the first to admit as I have taught over the years, that there is no excuse for making any hurtful comments about anyone or making anyone feel uncomfortable,” he said on Tuesday.

          Recently I made some comments that I wish to clarify
          My aim was to point out that WE are all to blame for our current state. It was meant to be a general remark not targeting any specific men, women, persons or gender, but as a reminder to get closer to what Allah teaches us.
             — Tariq Jamil (@TariqJamilOFCL) April 27, 2020

      Not only had he held “immodest women” responsible for coronavirus but he also questioned journalists and members of the civil society, calling media outlets around the world “liars” and saying that organisations “needed to be more truthful”, reported Dawn news.
      [sounds like Islam is also right about CNN :D]

Uh huh, "apology" as in "a" "pol" "og" "ee" - women should feel -much- better after -that- apology, hint hint, :) :), nudge nudge ;P :Ԁ

Now that's the Z.g's kind of "apology" ;D

Due to this "apology," this cleric gets ... waaait for it .... the Z.g's

   Official N.gger Seal of Approval (TM)(NPC)(MUFFALUCKAS)

Oh yeah - you know you love it :D :D

Did I mention Islam is right about women?

Please, muh little snowflake, talk to the hand.