JewTube's CEO Wojcicki: "anything that would go against World Health Organization recommendations would be a violation of our policy" - [PEACE] and [HEALTH]

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Apr 27 19:03:35 PDT 2020

On Mon, 27 Apr 2020 18:07:35 -0400
"lolwut" <lolwut9001 at cock.li> wrote:

> I was on YouTube a lot during its early years (i.e. the 2000s), and it was like a beacon of freedom when compared to how it is now.

	well that bar is pretty low. Like any other US scam, jewtube had to start pretending that it was 10% decent to attract victims. It wasn't even JEWtube at that time!

	" Three former PayPal employees—Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim—created the service in February 2005. Google bought the site in November 2006 for US$1.65 billion"

	so it went from being a paypal-gchq-nsa 'startup' abortion to being a google-gchq-nsa abortion in less than 2 years...