flu hysteria - Re: US: 35K dead

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Apr 26 22:21:45 PDT 2020

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 09:29:51AM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 05:26:17PM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > On Sun, 26 Apr 2020 15:36:35 +1000
> > Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> > > Perhaps it is idiotic.
> > >

> > 	not only it is idiotic - your anti-china 'news' give your game away. You're saying exactly what any pentagon agent would say to catter to jew-kristian, racist, white-trash. Wow chinese commies are attacking the Free Democratic West with 'bioweapons'!!! General Baxter approves this message.
> >

> > 	Your pattern of voicing some sensible stuff mixed with the worst kind of propaganda is also typical of govcorp agents. Whether paid or just 'amateurs'.
>

> I should have said "It might look idiotic", but many agree that China ought be brought to heel.  It appears they have been reckless, and now it's abundantly clear they're trying to hide - you could say they're "in lock down" :)
>
> Hopefully this will mostly be over in a few short months.  In any case, it's much better than another world military war (thank you Putin).

Speaking of politics and propaganda, hat tip to Trump, apparently (the following unfortunately a little verbose and wordy, takes a while to get to the points, but certainly gets there by the end and leaves anti-never-Trumpers with smug satisfaction ... and looking at the politics meta picture, and the propagandistic twists and turns of this Coronadventure, 'tis a little bit of "well played Mr Trump, well played indeed" on this round :) ):

  COVID-19 Color-Revolution: California Declares Nation Statehood As Trump Moves To Quell 'Mutiny'
  https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/covid-19-color-revolution-california-declares-nation-statehood-trump-moves-quell-mutiny

Looks like New York Gov'na "Nipples" Cuomo has a more challenging time ahead if he does in fact intend to push for a presidential run :)

And, that said, it's not like Bernie Sanders no longer exists either (unless Hitlery authed anudda bullet showah which we missed in the last few days) ... interesting times indeed!

Let it be member berried - 2020 Has Only Just Begun - Hah! :D

Now be a good NPC and just ignore the bi factional cold war going on..

A favourite line from the above article:

   [Trump] took to twitter and openly called out the Newsom/Cuomo ‘mutiny’.
      Tell the Democrat Governors that “Mutiny On The Bounty” was one of my all time favorite movies. A good old fashioned mutiny every now and then is an exciting and invigorating thing to watch, especially when the mutineers need so much from the Captain. Too easy!
      — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 14, 2020

Careful with smug now, 'tis unbecoming yo.

   .. While we enter May with an in-tact government, future transpiring events will no doubt become ‘interestinger and interestinger’ as we venture further down the rabbit hole.