flu hysteria - Re: US: 35K dead

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Apr 26 16:29:51 PDT 2020

On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 05:26:17PM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Apr 2020 15:36:35 +1000
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 02:10:14AM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:

> > > 	more idiotic propaganda coming from you. How...unsurprising.
> >

> > Perhaps it is idiotic.
> >

> 	not only it is idiotic - your anti-china 'news' give your game away. You're saying exactly what any pentagon agent would say to catter to jew-kristian, racist, white-trash. Wow chinese commies are attacking the Free Democratic West with 'bioweapons'!!! General Baxter approves this message.
>

> 	Your pattern of voicing some sensible stuff mixed with the worst kind of propaganda is also typical of govcorp agents. Whether paid or just 'amateurs'.

I should have said "It might look idiotic", but many agree that China ought be brought to heel.  It appears they have been reckless, and now it's abundantly clear they're trying to hide - you could say they're "in lock down" :)

Hopefully this will mostly be over in a few short months.  In any case, it's much better than another world military war (thank you Putin).