US: 35K dead in 17 days, vs 34K dead in one year - not just the flu -- Re: Coronavirus: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Apr 23 17:50:22 PDT 2020

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 05:07:24AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/k7emww/a-chinese-citizen-journalist-who-filmed-his-own-arrest-in-wuhan-just-reappeared-online
> https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/this-student-attended-a-protest-at-an-australian-uni-days-later-chinese-officials-visited-his-family-20190807-p52eqb.html
> https://youtube.com/watch?v=PUEj2HIlHI8
> https://youtube.com/watch?v=PA0hHGw-RIc
>
> Coming soon to your country.
>

> Meanwhile, Governments around the world fuck up their covid responses,
> as with everything else they touch.

This Wuhan flu is not quite just the flu, and could see upwards of a million Americans dead by the time its done the rounds of the USA population.

It's also not "instant zombie apocalypse."  Sometimes, reality lies inbetween the extremes.

Stay safe. Stay healthy.

Even some numbers in this one:

    The Facts That Prove Almost Everyone Is Wrong About This Pandemic
    http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/the-facts-that-prove-that-almost-everyone-is-wrong-about-this-coronavirus-pandemic
    https://www.zerohedge.com/health/facts-prove-almost-everyone-wrong-about-pandemic

        .. I keep hearing people say that this virus “is just like the flu”, and that is absolutely absurd.  As Mike Adams of Natural News has pointed out, COVID-19 has killed more Americans in the last 17 days than the flu did in the last year…
        https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-21-coronavirus-killed-more-americans-in-last-17-days-than-regular-flu-year.html

            In the last 17 days, the Wuhan coronavirus has killed more Americans (35,087) than the regular flu kills in an entire year (34,157 for the last year). It obliterates any last shred of the argument — still heard across the independent media — that the coronavirus is “no worse than the flu.”

            The coronavirus remains the No. 1 cause of death in America on a day-to-day basis, clocking in at 2,804 deaths just today. Total deaths in the USA will exceed 46,000 tomorrow, confirming our earlier projection that estimated 46,000 to 93,000 deaths from coronavirus in the USA by the end of July. It’s not even the end of April, and we’re already beyond 45,000. (At the time we made the projection, it was dismissed as “crazy” by the very same people who still claim the coronavirus is “no worse than the flu.” Those are the people who can’t do math.)
            https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-03-29-updated-coronavirus-projections-for-april-may-june-july-usa-90000-deaths.html

        And actually the number of Americans dying from the coronavirus is being seriously undercounted.

        In New York City, if someone dies at home they are typically not tested to see if they have the coronavirus.  So even though the number of city residents dying at home is now nearly ten times higher than normal, the vast majority of those cases are never showing up in the official numbers.
        https://www.marketwatch.com/story/nyc-trying-to-account-for-new-yorkers-who-may-have-died-from-undiagnosed-coronavirus-2020-04-09

        .. “Experts” such as Bill Gates are suggesting that the lockdowns are “buying us time” until our scientists can develop a “vaccine”, but the truth is that is really not much more than a pipe dream.

        As I pointed out yesterday, there has never been a successful vaccine for any coronavirus in all of human history, and now that scientists have discovered approximately 30 different strains of the virus that will just make the task of trying to develop a vaccine even more complicated.
        http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/is-the-second-wave-of-the-coronavirus-pandemic-already-here

[Wow! Theat last sentence, man!]
[Wow! Theat last sentence, man!]