[OT] [Music] "History Maker" - Dean Fujioka

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 20:50:10 PDT 2020

This song was used in an anime opening, which I think it's pretty cute.
The anime is "Yuri!!! on Ice" and the song, named "History Maker", is
somehow related to us in a very sweet way.  <3

<https://youtu.be/ORDXWrL5EuQ>

And here are the lyrics in a cute version of "Sing Along" video:

<https://youtu.be/lDyx06yywfc>

I love you, History Makers!  Be always happy and keep yourselves pretty
well and safe, please!  <3

Ceci  <3
Loving.  Caring.  Sharing.  Being Excellent To Each Other And To Our
Hackerspace.  <3
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison