flu hysteria - Re: Coronavirus: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Apr 22 16:58:59 PDT 2020

> > > 	killing the despots should be a good one
> >

> > If we cannot educate a sufficient majority, surely a new despot will simply replace the old?
> >
> > Do you think killing a few despots today, will solve our problem with sociopaths?
>

> 	I didn't specify the number, but yes, killing them will solve the problem.

That's where we disagree.

How can despots succeed except that sufficient numbers of "our fellow humans" are simply unwilling to live their own rights, speak their own truths, always waiting for external authorities, repeatedly voting for despots to rule over them?

How can you believe there won't simply be more despots come to power?