We have the right to choose which medications, substances and objects are inserted into our body. -- Re: Denmark passes law to force mandatory vaccinations for Coronavirus/COVID-19 -- Re: Behind the curve. The mathematics of deaths.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Apr 22 01:47:20 PDT 2020

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 10:56:05AM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 12:41:21PM -0400, Joshua Case wrote:
> >
> > > We have fundamental sovereignty over our own body.
> >
> > Good luck with that.
>

> There may sometimes be consequences to exercising your soveign authorities and fundamental rights.
>
> Sometimes such consequences are very significant.
>
> Notwithstanding any consequence, the right remains to resist, to live your own sovereign authority.
>
> How you choose to live your own authority (within the bounds of your capacities), is a matter for you, the individual human.

One thing to keep in mind - the consequences for exercising any particular right (/freedom), may vary depending on the number of people exercising that right.

For example, one individual protesting by marching in opposition to the lock down, will basically be ignored by the media.

On the other hand, when dozens or hundreds of individuals gather in the same protest, the outcome may be quite different:

  America On The Brink? Shocking Images Show "Pennsylvania Militia" Rolling Up To "Reopen America" Rally
  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/stunning-images-suggest-america-brink-social-unrest

Expecting "someone else to fix it" leads to "democracy" and despotism.

Living a right individually may carry heavy consequences upon that individual.

Collective peaceful protest can shift an empire - e.g. Gandhi.