We have the right to choose which medications, substances and objects are inserted into our body. -- Re: Denmark passes law to force mandatory vaccinations for Coronavirus/COVID-19 -- Re: Behind the curve. The mathematics of deaths.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Apr 21 17:56:05 PDT 2020

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 12:41:21PM -0400, Joshua Case wrote:

> > We have fundamental sovereignty over our own body.
>
> Good luck with that.

There may sometimes be consequences to exercising your soveign authorities and fundamental rights.

Sometimes such consequences are very significant.

Notwithstanding any consequence, the right remains to resist, to live your own sovereign authority.

How you choose to live your own authority (within the bounds of your capacities), is a matter for you, the individual human.