flu hysteria - Re: Coronavirus: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Apr 21 17:53:23 PDT 2020

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 03:42:35PM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 20:45:39 +1000
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> > On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 01:56:48AM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > > 	the dystopia has been brought by 'science' - 'science' being the doctrine that causes fucktards to be hysterically afraid of the flu.
> > > 	'science' has also brought you global surveillance, by the way.
> > > 	Wait. It's not 'science' in scare quotes. These dystopian abortions are what Science is actually about.
> >

> > Well, before the Western "enlightenment" of the age of reason and science, we had the "dark ages", where for example Giordano Bruno, a philospher and scientist before science "had permission from the Catholic Church" to put forth any data, observations or inductions based on such observed facts, was burnt at the stake.
>

> 	Science was always an accomplice of the church and now any fucktard should see that Science is the New Religion.

Yes, "Science, as in blind acceptance of the authority of other humans" is the New Religion.  Can't argue with that.

And of course "science, as in the tool of mind which is used to gain greater/finer practical understanding of our present reality" is a tool "which is used by despots to further enslave us".

Science is a tool.  Like hammers, calculators, and bicycles.  It's a tool of the human mind.  The products of science are often tools.

Tools get used by despots to enslave.

Present tools as at $THIS_DAY are almost always sufficient for despots to enslave.

Do you suggest any antidotes to our enslavement by despots?