OPM hack docs FOIA - appeal accepted!

coderman coderman at protonmail.com
Sat Apr 18 14:44:14 PDT 2020

back in 2016 a request was made for:
"""
Records, analysis, summaries, technical reports, or any other responsive materials regarding the network compromise of OPM systems, including initial incident April 16th, 2015 when two instances of mcutil.dll named malware were discovered. All communications from Jeff Wagner, director of security Operations for OPM, regarding this incident are requested. Invoices for services provided by CyTech to OPM during this event also requested. Assessments regarding access to, and exfiltration of, the Central Personnel Data File also explicitly requested.
"""

given the run around, I appealed the reply. it has been accepted!

let's hope by 2025 we finally have some light shone on the China hack of the OPM DB... :)

best regards,