Wuhan virus targetted all of us -- Re: China's Shenzen literally bans eating of cats and dogs - too little too late?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Apr 18 07:24:07 PDT 2020

On Sun, Apr 12, 2020 at 10:32:32PM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 04, 2020 at 11:17:37AM +1100, Zig the N.g wrote:
> > Suprised.  From the "crispy bat wing soup" and "crushed dried bird ancient remedy" empire comes a ban, after 3,500 years, and in a cynical and superficial nod to China's crumbling image in the West, on eating dogs and cats.
> >
> > China's Shenzen literally bans the eating of cats and dogs - is this too little too late or will China's Kung Flu decimate the world's population leading to a Georgian guidestones utopia?
> >

> >   China's 'Silicon Valley' Bans Consumption Of Cats, Dogs
> >   https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/chinas-silicon-valley-bans-consumption-cats-dogs
> >
> >     .. The new law will take effect May 1, and was described as an "extension" of national laws banning the eating of wild animals. The Humane Society claims 30 million dogs a year are killed across Asia for meat. However, the consumption of dogs and cats for meat isn't that common in China, and "most" Chinese say they won't do it, according to the BBC [propaganda alert].
> >
> >         .. "This ban also responds to the demand and spirit of human civilization," they said.
>

> Z.g, that's kinda funny, albeit it's true.
>
> But the kick in the guts here is that the Chinese Communist Party has for over a decade been developing a weaponised virus - apparently targetting us!
>
> As in, China either intentionally or accidentally released this China/Wuhan virus, but they deliberately created it.
>
> The Chinese deliberately weaponised this (actual) bat virus, to target humans - you, me, and the rest of the humans on this planet.
>
> Sure, due to this particular release of the China/Wuhan virus, it attacked the residents of Wuhan first - this was probably an accident, and meant to be kept to hit -us- on some future day.
>
> This China/Wuhan virus does not target just our Western leaders, and or just our soldiers.
>
> This China/Wuhan virus targets all of us.  Each of us individually.
>
> This is sickening.
>
> This really will be the beginning of a Century of Shame for the Chinese people.

Between the propaganda, there are facts.  This is brutal!

[There are many links in original, so just the links on this occasion.]

    Did Xi Jinping Deliberately Sicken The World?
      Ben Lowsen via TheDiplomat.com
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/did-xi-jinping-deliberately-sicken-world
    https://thediplomat.com/2020/04/did-xi-jinping-deliberately-sicken-the-world/

      .. inimical to human decency