The Ministry, 'voluntary' fascism, and Fundamental Human Rights antidotes; - Australia will launch tracing app as voluntary 'and see how it goes', deputy medical officer says

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Apr 17 00:11:26 PDT 2020

This is important, folks - the below outlines the front line of human tracking or "the mark of the beast", as well as some antidotes to that.

In this case, "The Ministry of Truth" attempts to achieve sufficient tacit consent for ubiquitous monitoring via "smart"phones.

This is a highly slippery slope, and potentially catastrophic for our individual and collective freedoms, so let's get a handle on this one...

Be warned: :: ----- crunch time is close - do everything you can to educate people, because if insufficient people are educated on this issue, the tracking that is coming ("mark of the beast") will be extraordinarily difficult to undo.

  Coronavirus Australia live news: Government urges Australians to use tracing app despite privacy fears
   By Dan Colasimone
   Updated April 17, 2020 15:43:40
  https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-17/coronavirus-australia-live-updates-covid19-latest-news/12155268

    Deputy Chief Medical Officer Paul Kelly has not ruled out making a coronavirus tracing app compulsory if not enough people install it voluntarily.

    "We start with voluntary and then we see how it goes," Professor Kelly told an afternoon press conference.

    http://livenews.abc.net.au/Event/Coronavirus_Australia_live_news :
    Some more details on the government's coronavirus-tracking app

    The app uses Bluetooth technology to track coronavirus victims and the people they come in contact with.
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-14/coronavirus-app-government-wants-australians-to-download/12148210
        .. The Federal Government believes restrictions on the community could be eased in the months ahead if there's more testing, greater surveillance of those infected by the coronavirus and much faster tracing of those they've had contact with.

    The government’s given us some more detail, confirming data collected from the app would be uploaded to a server in the event someone tests positive to COVID-19.

    This is significant, because some experts argue if the data is stored on a server it would attract privacy threats from hackers, and would also act as a disincentive for people to sign-up to the app.
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-15/challenge-to-convince-australians-to-use-coronavirus-tracing-app/12151130

    The government believes it needs at least 40 per cent of Australians to opt-in in order for the app to be effective.

    The minister responsible, Stuart Robert, has told Channel 7 the information gathered will be transferred to a database, if the person who tests positive to COVID-19 agrees.

    "If you tested positive, the authorities would ask you to consent and that will be uploaded to a secure server," he said.

    "That's it, no one is tracking you, there is no surveillance."

In the above article, these words:

>    The government believes it needs at least 40 per cent of Australians to opt-in in order for the app to be effective.

-really- mean "we need about 40% of Australians to opt in to voluntary fascist tracking, in order to establish "legal persuasion" (sufficient numbers of people, required to compel the courts to make orders against the interests of the remainder of the people) and also political influence ("40% of people agree with this already, we HAVE to enforce this upon everyone, to SAVE LIVES - so please, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!").

This is the heart of why the above propaganda is so insidious - it is an attempt to covertly introduce and impose a fascist human tracking regime, "by the consent of the governed" - and to do this, all they need is about 40% of the entire population to opt in.

Very fine Ministry propaganda, and opt-in fascism at its finest...  Whoever wrote up the above ABC article gets a Fascism 'Badge Of Covert Fascism' badge award for "covert fascism".

Antidotes, when in times of viral or similar medical pandemic crisis:

  - We each have the fundamental human right to isolate or quarantine ourselves and our family, in order to protect ourselves and others.

  - We do have a duty of care to one another, and we have the right to satisfy this duty of care by isolating, if we contract a virus, in order to not spread the disease to other humans.

  - We have the fundamental human right to make informed decisions in regards to our health, excepting that if we have a known contageous condition, that we satisfy our duty of care to other humans in our community, for example by quarantining or isolating ourselves.

  - If we become infected, or if we are at risk of becoming infeced, we have the right to make our own informed decisions about each and every medical procedure (such as vaccination, intravenous vitamin C, etc) that we choose to receive, or choose to not receive.

  - Parents have the fundamental right to make informed decisions in relation to their children, which right overrides (i.e. which is superior to) the state's authority to impose any medical treatment, so long as the parent satisfies their duty of care to other people within our community.

 - Fundamentally, we each have the right to educate ourselves, to read and otherwise to learn about the pros and cons of any and every medical treatment which is suggested, recommended or otherwise "ordered" by the state, and we have the right to choose to receive, and the right to choose to not receive, such medical treatment.